Monday, September 25, 2006

A first!

Today was the first day, I did not have a phone message, phone ringing, phone vibrating or a missed call all day long! Prior to today, I've been available by cell phone, which has been my office for the past 6 weeks. I think technology has turned the tide at WOCSD.  Dare I say this, yes, the vision of the end of the tunnel is approaching. Are there still areas where the printing is not functional 100% of the time, sure, but not for much longer. The goal is to have the technology be seamless, with your help and support we will get there together.


Next.... working with students and teachers and displaying and demonstrating evidence of all the great technology being used in the WOCSD district.

If you have something you want to share, email me and I'll find a way to share your news!

WOCSD where our students touch the future!

Over and Out,

Cheryl Oakes


technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: