Sunday, August 12, 2007

Eight Random Things Meme

I was tagged by my great Canadian friend Sharon Peters and Wes Fryer, so here goes.
Here are the Rules:

    * Post these rules before you give your facts
    * List 8 random facts about yourself
    * At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
    * Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay, 8 random things about me. This could be fun.

1. I love skiing, just love it, 50+ days a year.
2. During the summer, I spend time gardening.
3. My High School English teachers did not think I was a good writer, I think I have finally stopped believing      that.
4. I am a Webhead class of 2006.
5. Although I am a Women of Web 2.0, my husband and I have 3 young men in our house.
6. My ipod has more podcasts than songs and photos combined.
7. I love to make up passwords for people!
8. I have yet to find my comfort zone, I am always living on the edge.

Well, that was fun! Now for my victims!
Alice Barr,  Michael Richards, Jason Hando, Chrissy Hellyer, Melinda Miller, Susan Ettenheim
Hope you have fun!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: